Social Media Policy
Guidelines for use of Social Media Networks
Partners Bank of Wisconsin has created pages on social media networks in order to share our story, listen to your ideas and keep you informed. The main objective is to promote clear and constructive dialogue, at all times with respect among all of its users.
In order for this channel to be useful for everyone, certain basic rules must be respected. You should read the following rules of usage carefully before participating.
- Remember that this is a public forum. Please do not share personal, financial or health care information on this site. We urge you to keep the discussions on track and appropriate for everyone and ask that you adhere to the following guidelines. By adding any data, comment or information, you are assuming that this may be visible to other users of this social media network and Partners Bank of Wisconsin.
- Remember that you are responsible for your contributions and for any possible consequences to your image and reputation. If you have any doubts, it is better to refrain from contributing.
- This space is not the appropriate setting for creating disputes, to discredit other users or third parties, or to lodge complaints or grievances which should be made through the specific channels established by Partners Bank of Wisconsin for that purpose.
- Treat other users with respect; use appropriate and correct language and act as though you are in the presence of the other person.
- Do not post advertising material, use this profile to obtain or do business, compare and assess products or services of other companies.
- If you are posting your own contribution (text, photographs, graphics, video or audio), we hereby notify you that you are granting authorization to Partners Bank of Wisconsin to reproduce it in physical or virtual form where we will indicate your name as the author.
- The content used by Partners Bank of Wisconsin in this profile is also owned by Partners Bank of Wisconsin, and therefore we reserve all intellectual and industrial property rights associated with it.
- Partners Bank of Wisconsin will not request any of your access information for online banking systems, your card number or any other personal credentials.
- Partners Bank of Wisconsin, as manager of this social media profile, reserves the right to remove, without right of replacement, any contribution which:
- It considers illegal, disrespectful, groundless, threatening, inappropriate or libelous, socially discriminatory or occupationally reprehensible or which, in any way, may cause material or moral damage or harm to Partners Bank of Wisconsin, it’s employees, collaborators or third parties.
- Incorporates third party data without its authorization.
- Is redundant.
- Unrelated to the expectations of this profile.
By posting your comments to this site, you understand that you accept all these rules and the conditions for use established by social media networks.
Liability and Warranty of Partners Bank of Wisconsin
Under no circumstances shall Partners Bank of Wisconsin, its offices, managers, employees and/or authorized personal be responsible for any type of damage, loss, claims or expenses whether arising from the use of this social media network or otherwise. Partners Bank of Wisconsin is not responsible for any information acquired or accessed by or through the social media network. Partners Bank of Wisconsin is not responsible for computer viruses, operational failures, interruptions in the service or transmissions, failures in the network line or the use of this social media network by a direct connection or a link to another medium. This constitutes as a warning to any user that these issues may occur.
Partners Bank of Wisconsin is not responsible for other websites which may be accessed through links from this profile or any content placed by third parties.
Partners Bank of Wisconsin reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of this profile, the links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice.
In the event that any issues arise regarding navigation, content or access, please contact Partners Bank of Wisconsin using the private message option.