Available to Partners Bank’s internet banking customers, mobile banking is a free app that provides secure, 24/7 account access. Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere from your mobile device.
With mobile banking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks from anywhere with your mobile phone
If you are interested in using mobile banking, contact any one of our offices!
Download the App by simply searching: Partners Bank Mobile Banking
Message and data rates may apply. Partners Bank of Wisconsin. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
If your ATM/Debit card is lost or stolen, contact us immediately at 715-687-2411. After regular business hours, please call Shazam at 1-800-383-8000 or use the Shazam mobile app to block your card yourself.
How to remotely deposit a check with the Partners Bank Mobile App
Depositing a check is easy with the Partners Bank mobile app. Follow the directions below.
- Open our mobile app
- Sign in
- Select: Deposit
- Select: Deposit a check
- Select the account you would like your check deposited into
- Enter the check amount
- First, take a clear photo of the front of the check
- Next, take a clear photo of the back of the check (Be sure to sign it)
- Make sure your images are clear and contain all four corners of your endorsed check. If not, select: Retake
- Finally, select: Make deposit
*Funds are normally received within two business days. Please keep your paper checks until the funds are posted to your account.